The Whirl Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The eye of the storm comes into full view...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HowlG's RMT *Sand*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HipsterGran

HipsterGran

HowlG's RMT *Sand* Empty
PostSubject: HowlG's RMT *Sand*   HowlG's RMT *Sand* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:34 am

HowlG's Roaring Sand's

~!AT A GLANCE!~

HowlG's RMT *Sand* 24810HowlG's RMT *Sand* 22710HowlG's RMT *Sand* 44810HowlG's RMT *Sand* 38010HowlG's RMT *Sand* 479-w10HowlG's RMT *Sand* 38510

~The Squad~
HowlG's RMT *Sand* 24810
Tyranitar(Sleezy):
Tyranitar (M) @ Air Balloon/Dark Gem/Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 240 Atk / 8 SAtk / 40 SDef / 216 Spd
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Superpower

You May Ask why a Negative Speed Nature when you have speed evs in speed,*To Out speed no Speed ev'd Jellicent and i dont wish to lose def points. Fire Blast is here for skarm/Forrest/Scizors. Superpower is here to aid heatran switch ins. Crunch therefore is for stab purposes and having perfect type coverage along side SuperPower.
*MindSet*Since this is a sand team. We will need a SandStreamer. I never liked hippowdon, so i only use him in Sand Stall Teams. Tyranitars role is to Set up Sand-Stealth Rocks(SR) which is basically his only objective. Any which Ttar is a pokemon with a widepool moving it from Choiced items such as scarf or band, it can almost be unpredictable in movesets. As For My Item, i had nothing else to give him due to my repetitive use of leftovers you will see later on.

HowlG's RMT *Sand* 22710
Skarmory(RoxasHunter):
Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers/Shed Shell
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

Skarm is here. For Defensive synergy with Tyranitar. Skarm has always helped me in the past and i find him very useful along with his annoying movesets. The Moveset here is pretty self explanatory with spikes along with SR. Whirlwind and etc. 12 Speed Investments because so im able to out speed most other skarmory users who dont think of this, in turn if we both use whirlwind mine goes first. Shed Shell in case if some of you dont know its function...*If your skarmory is in on a magnet pull magnezone.With shed shell skarmory can freely switch out with out being setted up on or destroyed*

HowlG's RMT *Sand* 44810
Lucario(Gale)
Lucario (M) @ Life Orb/Expert Belt
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch/Crunch
- ExtremeSpeed/Crunch

Lucario, the powerpal of Latias/Latios. I define Lucario here as the glue of the team, but you few may not. Its just my opinion. Lucario has great type coverage along with Latias and also has priority to get rid of pesky sweepers. My move set is pretty standard and common and it just works for me. Lucario may not sweep the enemys entire team but hey heres just here to rack up some kills or damage to help steer to the win!

HowlG's RMT *Sand* 38010
Latias(Flonne)
Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Latias. Ah good times. Latias is key factor to a sand in my opinion. Having being able to resist Fire/Water. And Fast enough to outspeed tentacruels toxic with a sub. I say its quite reliable againest opposing sun/rain teams. Ive chosen
the Sub Mind Pulse because it basically hits everything and guarantees sweeping/walling/wall breaking. And along side its type weaknesses are covered by Lucario,Ttar, And Skarmory. Making latias a good edition to this team.

HowlG's RMT *Sand* 479-w10
Rotom-W(Dishes)
Rotom (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Trick
- Thunder Wave

Rotom-W good for countering Rain teams and coverage over ground types that attempt to terrorize my team. Im using the Annoying set of Trick Wave to cripple any threats that proceed to attempt to sweep my team or just strong pokemon in general. Scizor, Terrakion, Salamence Etc. Since Rotom-W is part water. it resist the upcoming water moves directed towards my team and DISHES them right back out. Especially againest some rain teams.
Rotom-W Also supports the Next and Last Pokemon in typing disadvantages and Advantages. Even in Move set wise of the  Annoying Para Flinch Combo.

HowlG's RMT *Sand* 38510
Jirachi(Really?)
Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Body Slam
- Protect

Jirachi <3 The most Trolling trolls of all trolls... Even more than Quagsire and shuckle. Jirachis synergy along side rotom will help ensure me to take down main threats to the team, and annoy the opponent as well. Also which in being pared with skarmory, Jirachi is the Special Wall of the Team, Taking Focus blast from Alakazams, and Even Lava Plumes. Alongside with its Wish capabilities it can help the team in a flash with its wish/protect combo.

Analysis

Type Weakness' and Resistances: *Note: Chart Doesnt Include Abilities*
HowlG's RMT *Sand* Type_c11

Lucario
&Latias Analysis

HowlG's RMT *Sand* Latias10

Rotom-W&Jirachi Luurv :}

HowlG's RMT *Sand* Rotom10

Finally the Skarm
Tar.. Ladies, Calm yourself.
HowlG's RMT *Sand* Skarm10

Export:
Tyranitar (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 240 Atk / 8 SAtk / 40 SDef / 216 Spd
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)

- Stealth Rock
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Superpower

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Dragon Pulse
- Recover
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Iron Head
- Wish
- Body Slam
- Protect

Rotom (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Trick
- Thunder Wave

And This Concludes My Roaring Sands Team :}
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

HowlG's RMT *Sand* Empty
PostSubject: Re: HowlG's RMT *Sand*   HowlG's RMT *Sand* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:14 am

Rotom is named dishes, you wash your dishes in the washing machine? Silly goose~
Back to top Go down
https://thewhirlislands.forumotion.com
Obito

Obito

HowlG's RMT *Sand* Empty
PostSubject: Re: HowlG's RMT *Sand*   HowlG's RMT *Sand* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Great Team Howl. I don't see any flaws but Pursuit over Crunch because I can see a ghost type switching in on Latias. Then you could switch to T-Tar to trap them. Oh and Rotom-W should have Specs and HP Fire in for Thunder wave. I'd give this team a 9/10 Razz
Back to top Go down
TheyCallMeKing

HowlG's RMT *Sand* Empty
PostSubject: Re: HowlG's RMT *Sand*   HowlG's RMT *Sand* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Shit, if you read what I posted before, myb. I thought it said the team was stall. By the look of the team, it looks like a pretty good balanced team. You do, however, have some major problems.
One of them is SD/CB Terrakion. Though most of the time it won't be able to sweep your team, it will be able to slowly wear it down, even if you try to put Skarm in. If SR is up when Terrakion sets up SD, your team is basically done. CB, however, you will most likely have to sacrifice a Pokemon each time it switches in and attacks. If the team has hazards up, your basically done.
To sum up a good portion of your counters, they are basically CB/Pokemon that can set up just in general, such as Conk.
Another counter to this team are Volt-Turn Cores. Just like Terrakion, they most likely won't sweep you but really wear you down, since you don't have a Pokemon that can counter the very infamous couple known as Rotom-W and Scizor.
Another huge problem is stall. You have Tyranitar as a "stallbreaker", but to be fair most stalls can see past that. Since you don't have rapid spin most teams can just set up hazards, and Roar/WW you out, and since you have no Rapid Spin, you're gunna be fucked. Your best hope at that point is to somehow set up Lucario and maybe get a good sweep off.
The looks of this team seems to be really good, and maybe if you switch a few things maybe it would be better (Ex: Thunder Wave on Scarf Rotom).
My rate for this team is 6/10.
(Oh, and most Tentacruel's will run a +Spe nature, making it able to Toxic Latias before it can Sub).
Back to top Go down
Mantine

Mantine

HowlG's RMT *Sand* Empty
PostSubject: Re: HowlG's RMT *Sand*   HowlG's RMT *Sand* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Nice team! I like it! 8.5/10 santa 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HowlG's RMT *Sand* Empty
PostSubject: Re: HowlG's RMT *Sand*   HowlG's RMT *Sand* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HowlG's RMT *Sand*
Page 1 of 1